Sweedish Fish

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Summer Fun

I realize that some who use this blog may not be in Utah this summer. This doesn't apply to you. To the rest of us, I propose we (along with any other friends) plan a few activities and go canoeing, kayaking, river rafting, hiking, etc. etc. I have access to three wonderful canoes, life jackets, paddles and a full size raft. Canoeing in the Uintahs and river rafting the Colorado have all proven a lot of fun in the past. Any other ideas? I'll try to plan something in the next month or so. If we go canoeing, we'll need something a bit more powerful than my Geo...
Tim

1 Comments:

Blogger caron said...

Well, I'm in!! And I have a new car that could handle a little bit of terrain, but I'm not gonna dare-devil anything. I'll have to look into getting a hitch...
AND if it requires getting work off, I'll need some notice, but that's probably the case with everyone.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home