Just a little update on my life
Hello all of my long lost friends! I have not been so faithful at keeping in touch, or at writing on the blog. I just heard Jay and Kristi are going to India for the summer - how exciting! I'd love to hear what the rest of you are up to. I wonder how Joella is doing about to finish grad school. I wonder what everyone else is up to?
Well - just to fill you in on my life - I've moved to Riverton. The people Briody and I were house-sitting for are home from their mission. So, if any of you need to get ahold of me, my # has changed to 254-0691....
Also, I changed jobs! As many of you know, I spent about 4 years working at a domestic violence shelter in West Jordan. Then I switched to be a Victim's advocate in Kaysville. But, that was way too long of a drive. I recently got a job working with an agency that plans activities and camps for kids with cancer. It's a lot of fun. But, I'm only going to be there until August when ( hey - don't tell my boss... I just found out and don't quite know how to tell him yet...) I'll be going back to school yet again. I got accepted to a PH.D. program at the University of Utah. I'm pretty excited about it!
Other than that, nothing new or exciting is going on here. I guess that's enough for one entry.
Well - even if I don't contact you too much, I still think about all of you. Feel free to email me or call me.
Take care!!!
Well - just to fill you in on my life - I've moved to Riverton. The people Briody and I were house-sitting for are home from their mission. So, if any of you need to get ahold of me, my # has changed to 254-0691....
Also, I changed jobs! As many of you know, I spent about 4 years working at a domestic violence shelter in West Jordan. Then I switched to be a Victim's advocate in Kaysville. But, that was way too long of a drive. I recently got a job working with an agency that plans activities and camps for kids with cancer. It's a lot of fun. But, I'm only going to be there until August when ( hey - don't tell my boss... I just found out and don't quite know how to tell him yet...) I'll be going back to school yet again. I got accepted to a PH.D. program at the University of Utah. I'm pretty excited about it!
Other than that, nothing new or exciting is going on here. I guess that's enough for one entry.
Well - even if I don't contact you too much, I still think about all of you. Feel free to email me or call me.
Take care!!!

1 Comments:
It's good to get the low-down on what's up in your life. "Dr. Carrie" has a nice sound to it, don't you think?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home