Sweedish Fish

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I'll Be Home for Christmas!


I know, I know...I haven't been to Utah since January 4, 2006! Isn't that crazy? This is a picture our family had with Santa last year. But now it is out of date...seeing how I have another nephew!

Well, I am coming home for Christmas! I bet you all are as well. I fly in on December 21st in the afternoon. I know things get crazy before Christmas, but can we please, please, please do something while I am home. I will leave again on Sunday, January 7th. I don't think I will be in Utah again until at least May (and that may only be for a few days depending upon my job.)

Basically, what is everyone's Christmas schedules like? We could probably hang out at my parent's house...but let's do something! (Can you tell I miss you all? If not, you need to get your eyes checked ;) Here is what I think, e-mail me what days you can "play" and I will try to throw something together. If worst comes to worst, we can have cake on my birthday (although I know some people have waffles, which is much better in my opinion--who needs frosting? syrup is better).

Okay, so email cinjoella@gmail.com and let me know your schedules. If not, I will be all sad that I didn't get to see you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Technically waffles are on the day after your birthday, Joella. I personally see no problem with a little cake before midnight, and a waffle or two after.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Mauri said...

yeah! The prodigal returns!! I am very excited to see you. We have some serious chatting to do.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home