Sweedish Fish

Monday, July 31, 2006

Kamakasi Caron

I thought I would repeat my plea here as well as on my own blog. Does anyone know of a sympathetic soul who would teach me to ride a motorcycle? I have this new endeavor that requires me to have a license and I am not quite sure how to get to the point I could take the test. Any Suggestions? k, that's it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mauri said...

A "new endeavor" huh? Sounds intriguing. Alas, I can't help you. I used to know a couple of girls in my ward who got their licenses, but they're not in the ward anymore. I think there might be class you could take.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Joella said...

sorry, I don't know either. Good luck! It sounds fun!

4:36 PM  
Blogger caron said...

Yes, my new endeavor is an investment in a Vespa so I don't have to pay so much for gas going around town. All I ever do (mostly) is go to church, work, and my parents houses, which are all within a 5 mile radius of my house. It seems like a waste to drive my honkin car around. Get it? I'm so funny!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Mauri said...

Hilarious. You should host a talk show. :) Maybe we could take it before congress to build a massive subway system in the SL valley. What do you think? In New York (warning! A very annoying NY comment coming up. Hopefully, it's the first and last.) it's great! Everyone walks and takes the subway. Of course, you have to invest in one of those little hand truck things on wheels to carry your groceries home . . . Hmm. Maybe it's not such a good idea after all.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home