Sweedish Fish

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Memorial Day

So is anyone doing anything fun and memorable for the long weekend coming up? Here are my choices:





(I think I have the option of a family reunion, too-- much more appropriate for the holiday but not as appealing) I guess I'll let you know what I decide to do! Comment and let everyone know what you are doing....

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I think my family is headed up to smalltown Idaho for that weekend ... but I don't think I can be away for the whole weekend, so I probably have no specific plans as of yet.

11:07 AM  
Blogger caron said...

I think it's about time I visit my good old small town Idaho, too. I think a camping trip is in order soon also. Me and Anne were discussing a Logan camping trip and a small jaunt over to Bear Lake for a raspberry shake. Mmmm....

11:43 PM  
Blogger caron said...

Just in case anyone wanted an update, I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Mauri said...

I'm sorry I didn't read this earlier. I actually ended up going to a small town on the way to Manti for the weekend. Good times . . . I'm sure Disneyland was much more exciting.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

I ended up going on a hike near Alpine. Coolest waterfalls this side of Norway (especially with the high water of spring). Best hike I've been on in northern Utah.

10:42 PM  
Blogger Joella said...

I was boring and just went to Chicago again. But hey, at least I live in a small town...so I get to go to a big city for a vacation, right?

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home