Sweedish Fish

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

FOURTH OF JULY


So, what is everyone doing for the Fabulous Independence Day this year? I have Monday and Tuesday off, and I think I need some plans. And really, what better way to celebrate freedom than to escape to the mountains? Anyone interested? I was talking to a fellow aggie and we decided at some point during the summer we needed to go camping up Green Canyon in Logan and jaunt over to Bear Lake for a World Renound Raspberry Shake. Just sometime during the summer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mauri said...

Yes I would love to go!! I even have those two days off, but I'm afraid I can't. Instead of watching the alcohol flow freely, which is probably what will be happening for most of the people I know in New York, I'll probably be reading like crazy in my air-conditioned refuge/cement cube. It's also probably a little too far to go home for the weekend. But, I think you need to take lots of pictures and post them for all to see. :)

1:43 PM  
Blogger caron said...

Man! Fourth of July in the Big Apple! I'm jealous. When else will you have this opportunity! You need to get out of the concrete box for at least a little while for the experience. Let us know how the wild and crazy party goes!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home