got a shovel?
I just thought that I would share what my car looked like after our big, HUGE, insane snow storm the other day. It took a lot to get my car out, with that drift that went all the way to the car parked on the other side of the parking lot! It was sure crazy. Anyway, I hope that things are going well in your neck of the woods. (And hopefully less snowy!) Oh, and Happy Chinese New Year!

3 Comments:
Wow. It kind of looks like the suprise I woke up to this morning, too. (only not as deep) My second thought was how this is how the universe made it fair that I had to work on President's Day and no one else did. How evil of me :)
At least your drive to work (On President's Day) didn't take you over two hours... :) Can't wait for the end of winter (and I can't wait for this crazy commute from Provo to the west side of West Jordan to end).
I'm sorry about the crazy snow! I really feel for you! Let me just state here that I am officially done with winter. If it snows one more time and sticks for more than an hour, I might do something rash--something that hasn't come to my mind yet. This past week when we had about 3 snow storms in five days, I boycotted all things related to winter. I refused to wear a coat the entire week. It was a little cold on occasion, I'll admit, but really--It's the only way I can deal with snow when we should have daffodils.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home