I'm Engaged!
It's true. April Marcum and I will be getting married this summer...very possibly on June 16. Idaho Falls temple, with an open house at some point at my parent's place in South Jordan. I'll keep you updated. We're still working out the details (I proposed Saturday, and it was a surprise proposal, so we just started discussing wedding plans). If you'd like an invite, send me your address and I'll be sure to send one your way.
Yes!
For pictures of April, go to my blog, or look up April on Facebook and link over to yours truly (Tim Jones brings up over 500 names, so it's just easier to find her first).
Yes!
For pictures of April, go to my blog, or look up April on Facebook and link over to yours truly (Tim Jones brings up over 500 names, so it's just easier to find her first).

1 Comments:
Hoo-rah! Congratulations you guys!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home