Sweedish Fish

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

ANOTHER HOO-RAH!

So, as previously mentioned, a get together is being planned for this weekend. This will be in celebration of (1) Jay and Kristi going away to India and how we will miss them in the summer adventures, and (2) the engagement of Tim and April and (3) any other life events that may or may not be happening in everyone elses lives.
Here is the plan. We have nixed the bikes. Instead, we will be going on a hike. I haven't done any research, so we will probably do the one we did last time (if we can find it again). We can meet off of the Alpine exit (I don't know a good place, suggestions?) at about 4:30 PM on Saturday April 21st.

Then later at about 6:30/7ish, we will meet back at Kristi's apartment in Provo for a pot luck get together. I will bring my grill again if anyone wants to bring meat, so bring something to share! I am not going to post her address on here so she doesn't get stalkers for the last month, but call her or me (caron) to get directions if you don't know how to get there. (I'm paranoid, sorry)

Another option/addition was brought to my attention. There is a group young adult activity in Springville (help me out with details, please, Anne) that night that looks like a lot of fun. It will actually be going on most of the day, but we were thinking after we eat and mingle at Kristi's for a while, we would head over there and check it out, maybe 8 or 8:30 ish. They are renting out this massive cabin and having all sorts of stuff going on. Anyway, everyone is welcome to come!

So spread the word, please. Updates will probably be done on here, so check back if you can.

See you on Saturday!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Alpine, eh? I can get you directions (good ones this time...) Not sure if April and I will join you for the hike...we were there less than two weeks ago, on April 7th. Great spot :)I'll talk to April and get back with you.
Tim

12:43 PM  
Blogger caron said...

excellent. I hope you change your mind by the time you get back to me!

6:37 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Just a note if you guys do the Alpine hike...
I'd plan on 3 hours for just hiking, not to mention drive time...
It's a long, tough hike (but it's worth it).

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caron, thanks for the effort in putting the hoo-rah together. It was great to see everyone ... it was great to see you! Have a wonderful trip!

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home