Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Year
So, if anyone actually checks this...(I'll post it on my own blog too),
Where are people going to be for the holidays?
We'll probably be in South Jordan a couple of times.
We need to get the gang together.
Where are people going to be for the holidays?
We'll probably be in South Jordan a couple of times.
We need to get the gang together.

3 Comments:
Guess what? I'm actually checking the blog! I'm going to be around here for the holidays. There is one extremely important football game I will be attending the Saturday after Thanksgiving, and pretty much everything else is negotiable. And since I actually live in South Jordan these days, it can definitely work out. :)
I'm around, and I would be happy to see anyone who reads this! I am up for almost anything, except shopping on Friday. I will be staying away from any shopping center in the valley.
Let's play at Christmas!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home