Sweedish Fish

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Around for Christmas

I just read Tim's blog. I'll be around for Christmas and new years, but we're going on a cruise from the 17th to the 21st of December... in fact, if anyone wants to come, it was only $510 for both of us together - that's only $255 per person if you find someone who wants to come with you... the more the merrier. That included taxes and fees... you just have to find a way to LA.
Anyway - if anyone is interested in going to Mexico where it is warm over the break, email me at my carrie_lefevre@hotmail.com account and I'll send you the info.

The main point of this blog - I'd love to get together and see everyone over Christmas. The week between Christmas and New Years is best for me. Or, is Jay's family still doing waffles on NY Eve?
I hope everyone is doing well!
Carrie

1 Comments:

Blogger Joella said...

I will be home! I totally will be home the week between Christmas and New Year's! Let's do something then. Yay! I can see you all again!

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home