Hot Pink Genie Pants
Not that many people read this, but I just wanted to muse for a bit...and seeing how I don't have my very own blog like most of you...you get to read (if you still read this) muse here.
I just got back from a very long trip. It was great fun, but I think that everyone needs a little spontaneity in their life. What does this have to do with my trip you might ask. Well, every little minute of our trip was planned. That was a good thing seeing how we had to see the best parts of three countries while we were gone. But one of my favorite moments on the trip was when I was shopping. I was looking at what I wanted to buy in various places when I saw some genie pants. Hot pink genie pants. Spontaneously I bought said genie pants. I don't even know where I will find a modest genie top, or how I will most likely make the top, shoes, and pony-tail head thing (think I Dream of Genie). But, how can you resist buying genie pants when you see them?
Now, for all of you who are wondering even more why I would write this here...I must say that now I am back home and I have a million things yet again to do (although doing laundry and unpacking is totally not in comparison to what I just did) I really want to look around (so nobody is watching...yet) and wear the genie pants.
I think everyone needs to find their own genie pants every now and then. The big, M C Hammer-big genie pants. I hope that you all can. :)
I just got back from a very long trip. It was great fun, but I think that everyone needs a little spontaneity in their life. What does this have to do with my trip you might ask. Well, every little minute of our trip was planned. That was a good thing seeing how we had to see the best parts of three countries while we were gone. But one of my favorite moments on the trip was when I was shopping. I was looking at what I wanted to buy in various places when I saw some genie pants. Hot pink genie pants. Spontaneously I bought said genie pants. I don't even know where I will find a modest genie top, or how I will most likely make the top, shoes, and pony-tail head thing (think I Dream of Genie). But, how can you resist buying genie pants when you see them?
Now, for all of you who are wondering even more why I would write this here...I must say that now I am back home and I have a million things yet again to do (although doing laundry and unpacking is totally not in comparison to what I just did) I really want to look around (so nobody is watching...yet) and wear the genie pants.
I think everyone needs to find their own genie pants every now and then. The big, M C Hammer-big genie pants. I hope that you all can. :)

2 Comments:
You certainly do need to come up with the rest of the costume! And don't forget the slippers with the pointy toes curled backwards!
You also need to practice the move when you cross your arms and flip your ponytail forward to grant a wish.
And as far as modesty goes, I say for a costume a little skin colored fabric should do the trick. But just for a costume. Otherwise it causes too many double takes.
And I'm glad you wrote on here. We really should use this more. Really. :) In fact, maybe you should do a trip report on here. I would LOVE to hear all about it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home